We are asking your help in evaluating an interactive, online, early literacy program, Miss Humblebee’s Academy. The trial subscription will be available to our patrons through November 24, 2015. You won’t need an Elkhart Public Library card for the trial but if we proceed with an annual subscription, one will be required.
Trial access starts at, http://www.galetrials.com/default.aspx?TrialID=101909;ContactID=79466:
- To experience the full extent of Miss Humblebee’s Academy, please create a user account.
- Once you have created an account and log into the product, you will have two options:
- Go to the classroom and get started. This will take you into the classroom and allow you to begin taking lessons.
- Learn more about Miss Humblebee’s Academy and key features such as mobile access, assessments, progress reports and the lesson subjects. Additional product detail can be found in the footer navigation under Learn More, FAQs, and About.
- To have extended access to the trial beyond your first session, you MUST bookmark your page or save the URL.
Miss Humblebee’s Academy:
- Prepares children ages 3 to 6 for kindergarten proficiency
- Includes hundreds of guided lessons with sound cues across many disciplines
- Assesses skill levels and reports outcomes regularly
- Emails parent a link to view weekly progress report
With a combination of online and offline learning opportunities, kids can play and learn anywhere.
- Access at the library or at home on a computer
- Access on mobile devices (iPads and tablets)
- 20% of the curriculum available as printables and practice worksheets, giving children practice using writing tools
- Offers a safe and secure learning environment with no pop-ups, ads, or links to other websites