This August is all about empowerment and bettering yourself at EPL and we’re here to help with the new Empowerment [c]Rocks series.
Every Wednesday in August at 4 and 6 p.m., there will be a program designed to help people get empowered on topics such as home repair, budgeting, cooking and more.
The purpose of this series to help people improve their basic life skills and pick up new ones. It’s never too late for self-improvement.
With attendance at all five sessions, eligible attendees will receive a brand new slow cooker courtesy of the United Way of Elkhart County and be entered to win $50 from Centier Bank.
The dates and sessions are below:
- Aug. 1: United Way of Elkhart County will be talking about how to get connected to local resources for general information and more.
- Aug. 8: The Elkhart Public Library will breakdown what we have going on and our offerings as far as information, research and entertainment.
- Aug. 15: LaCasa will be going over some basic home improvement and do-it-yourself tips for those little projects to do around the house.
- Aug. 22: Centier Bank will share tips and ideas for budgeting and saving money to put towards debt or for a rainy day. Whatever you’re saving for, Centier can help.
- Aug. 29: S.A.L.T. Sisters from Goshen will offer easy and healthy cooking tips and recipes that aren’t time consuming and taste great.