Most of us need legal resources at some point, from a simple bill of sale or power of attorney to information about estate planning, health laws, incorporating, etc. Do you need to print a rental agreement, research environmental law, or find a lawyer? We may have just the information you’re looking for in Westlaw or Legal Forms online.
- Go to myEPL.org
- Select Online Resources under FEATURED LINKS:
(Or type myEPL.org/info247 in your browser’s address bar)
- Click or tap Legal on the category menu
- Select Legal Forms or Westlaw
Find Indiana legal forms, including wills, power of attorney, LLC, landlord/tenant, real estate, contracts, bankruptcy, name change, bills of sale, and many more.
- Forms are downloadable and printable; some may be filled out online, then printed or saved
- Arranged by category, as well as an A-Z list
- Includes legal DEFINITIONS, LAW DIGEST, LEGAL Q & A, and an Attorney Directory
Legal Forms are accessible from anywhere that has an Internet connection (with an Elkhart Public Library card in good standing) or from any EPL location (no library card required).
Find the legal information you are looking for quickly and confidently!
- Plain English search feature
- Links to statutes, regulations and court rules, forms, and much more
- Covers a wide range of practice areas
- Patron Help Guide
Westlaw can be accessed at any Elkhart Public Library location. (The “access anywhere” option is not available for this resource.)
Westlaw home page • Highlighted categories are available to EPL users.
Links to Indiana resources