Polaris, the system that handles check-out, check-in, library catalog and more, will be upgraded on Tuesday, September 27. It will be offline for much of the day.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
- You will be able to check out materials at the circulation desks with your library card, as we have an offline check-out feature.
- Self-check stations will not be available.
- No material will be checked in until the upgrade is complete, so keep item limits in mind.
- Our Library Catalog will not be accessible. Ask at a desk and we will do our best to help you find what you’re looking for.
- No new or replacement library cards can be issued.
- Public Internet computers will be available. If you normally sign in with your library card, ask at the desk for a guest pass.
- Hoopla, Overdrive, RBdigital and our Online Resources will be accessible.
If all goes well, we hope to be up and running by late afternoon. We appreciate your patience!