What’s All the Hoopla About?
Hoopla digital is here! Borrow thousands of movies, TV shows, music albums, audiobooks, ebooks, and comics for mobile and online access – all you need is an Elkhart Public Library card in good standing.
Hoopla’s simple sign-up and user-friendly interface make it easy to access. Content is instantly available – no waiting! The automatic return feature means no late fees!
Get the free hoopla digital app for Android or iOS, or visit hoopladigital.com to borrow titles from major Hollywood studios, record companies and publishers – all available for instant streaming or temporary download.
Once you have downloaded the app to your device or clicked on the hoopla digital link on our website, you will be prompted to enter your email address, a password, your library card number, and your Library PIN. Once the system validates that your Library account is in good standing, you can instantly browse, borrow, and enjoy!
Here’s how it works:
- When you borrow a title on one device it is automatically available on all of your devices with the hoopla digital app and via your PC web browser.
- You can begin streaming the content immediately or download to view at a later date (just in case you won’t have Wi-Fi on that camping trip).
- Borrow up to 6 titles each month.
- Loan periods:
- Videos – 72 hours
- Music – 7 days
- Audiobooks – 21 days
- Ebooks and comics – 21 days
- Access borrowed content as often as you like during the loan period and return a title anytime you want.