Great news! We have partnered with PrinterOn to make it easy for you to print from your computer or mobile device to our printer –
and you don’t have to be at the Library to do it! Send your print job from anywhere, then come to the Main Library Public Computer Center to retrieve your print. Payment is cash only. Your print job will be held for 48 hours before being automatically deleted.
THREE OPTIONS: WEB, APP, EMAIL
OPTION 1: Go to myepl.org/webprint
- Select Black and White ($0.15/page) or Color ($0.50/page).
- Enter a username so you can retrieve your document. We suggest you use your first and last name together: Ex: johnsmith.
- Attach the file to be printed. You can also copy and paste a URL if printing a web page.
- Click on the large green print button to continue. PrinterOn will process your job and show you when it is ready.
- Your document will be waiting for you at the Print Release Station in the Main Library Public Computer Center.
OPTION 2: Get the PrinterOn app for your mobile device
- Visit the iTunes app store or Google Play to download and install the PrinterOn app for your device.
- After installing the app, touch no printer selected at the bottom of the screen.
- Select search and use keyword Elkhart. Select Elkhart Public Library Color Printer or Elkhart Public Library BW Printer from the drop-down menu.
- On the PrinterOn main screen, touch Documents, Photos, or Web. (Detailed instructions for printing each of these at myepl.org/printing)
- Enter a username so you can retrieve your print job. We suggest you use your first and last name together: Ex: johnsmith.
OPTION 3: Print by email
- Compose or forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (black and white prints) or email@example.com (color prints).
- If composing a new email, you will need to attach the document or image to the email.
- If forwarding, the attachment should automatically be included.
- Alternatively, you can paste text into the body of the email to have it printed.
- Wait for a reply email from PrinterOn indicating your document was received. You will receive a reply for the email and each attachment. Your document will be queued and waiting for you at the Print Release Station.
- You will need the email address you used to send the document or image.
- Enter the first part (before the @) to retrieve your print.
- For example, if your print job was sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, you will enter johnsmith.
To learn more about EPL’s printing and copier services, visit myepl.org/printing.